Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something from Anthony 2

Let me tell you of my first experience buying a sex toy. I was 19 and my sex life was getting rather bland, so I thought I’d get a toy. I didn’t want to tell my girlfriend; rather I wanted to surprise her. So, I decided the easiest way of doing this was online.

I spent the first twenty minutes or so just looking into the different toys. Afterwards, feeling good about things, I’d decided on getting a vibrator egg; an easy to use, easy to clean cheap thing. To help keep my business hidden, I’d been deleting my browser history, and I’d ordered the packaging in a simple brown paper wrap. The order was going to take a couple of days to arrive; I could barely contain my excitement.

I hadn’t been quite as careful as I thought, or perhaps I was a little too careful. My girlfriend knew I wads hiding something from her, but she didn’t know exactly what. She began to check my browser history and cell phone when I’d go to bed. She found the gaps in the history and assumed I’d been on dating sites, or Facebook stalking some other girl.

Things like this don’t sit well with anyone, so a day before the order arrives she sits me down to have a talk. She tells me she knows what I’m doing and thinks it’s got to stop; she isn’t going to play that sort of game and I know it. I am confused by this, I was thinking she’s talking about the toy, that I’ve been found out. I try to explain to her there’s nothing wrong with it. I try to tell her that things like this are perfectly normal and in fact far better with the addition, we’re living in the modern age after all.

You can imagine how well this sits with her. She slaps me and storms out of the room. I’m still confused but I chase after her and tell her it’s just a toy.

Within the hour she’s come back to get her stuff and I’m trying to ask her what’s so wrong with sex toys, vibrators and the like. She’s sporting deadpan at this point, very skeptical. I explain to her that I’d been looking up and vibrators and I’d bought one because I wanted to add a bit of spice to our boring sex life. She’s looking a little less skeptical, so I take her to the computer and show her my bank account’s history, where I’d bought the toy and told her it was going to arrive the next day.

Within two days she’s a much much happier lady, and is now the one buying sex toys. Moral of the story is: Discuss things with your partners, folks.


If you are looking for a good place to buy toys online, you can read this review of some sites that sell vibraters and more.

StumbleUpon

Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments: